Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Fingerprints in SCO's Rebirth to Fight Linux

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 19 February 2008 05:38 : \____

>> The Proposed MOU, as text
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | But aside from that, I analyze it like this: Who benefits from this
>> | move?
>
> Of course it's Microsoft. Who else would waste money on a company with
> no products and no customers, whose entire business strategy depends on
> suing Linux companies?

Microsoft will say: "good luck finding proof."

The Enderle shill (yes, there's proof Microsoft pays him) already denies the
rumours. He published something about it last night. He refers specifically to
the Gates connection (possibility).

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox’s store before I did and took
the TV doesn’t mean I can’t go in later and steal the stereo."
                --Bill Gates, Microsoft

Mem:    515500k total,   444668k used,    70832k free,      980k buffers