Re: Microsoft Office Binary (doc, xls, ppt) File Formats

____/ [H]omer on Monday 18 February 2008 21:04 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Peter Köhlmann spake thusly:
>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/interop/docs/OfficeBinaryFormats.mspx
>>
>> As promised, they now deliver the specs for Office formats
>
> Well ten years late is better than never, I suppose, for those who
> actually care about Microsoft's formats.

"Everything must go."

That's how you know a business prepares for closures. Things go 'public
domain'.

To be fair, Office is one of Microsoft's last cash cows. We'll see how long for
the OOXML frauds keep the company afloat.

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft will have to go into debt to buy Yahoo...
`----

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/corporate/yahoos_way_out.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

Microsoft's Last Big Beat: Internet Domination or Death

,----[ Quote ]
| What can $44.6B USD mean? Well, for Microsoft (MSFT) it may mean the cost of
| survival.
`----

http://seekingalpha.com/article/63876-microsoft-s-last-big-beat-internet-domination-or-death?source=yahoo

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I blame God for making me an atheist"
Mem:    515500k total,   444004k used,    71496k free,     6444k buffers