Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

____/ Linonut on Sunday 17 February 2008 00:57 : \____

> * NoStop peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz advocates Linux?
>>> You could have fooled me, and just about everyone else with a mind.
>>>
>>> Schestowitz crap floods in order to earn a meager living.
>>> His facts are not factual.
>>> His sources often point back to his own blogs and posts.
>>> He uses AI software to robot SPAM.
>>>
>>> In short Roy Schestowitz is a complete fake, phony and a fraud.
>>>
>>> Tell me, how stupid are you Linux advocates?
>>> Can't you see this?
>>>
>> The only stupid thing I see around here is some dimwit that thinks it's his
>> mission to stalk Roy, when that dimwit isn't even interested in running
>> Linux. Hmmm, wonder who that could be? Wonder why he'd be so concerned
>> about what Roy advocates or doesn't advocate? Must be someone who is a few
>> bricks short of a load.
>
> Where there's smoke, there's fire.  Moshe is smokin!
>
> Even if all of the above were true about Roy, who cares?  He adds a
> large number of references to interesting articles that I would never
> bother to track down for myself.  Most of them fit in nicely with the
> general tenor of the positive side of COLA.
>
> Besides, he's a nice guy.  Personally, I think certain clowns want to
> keep dumping on him in order to get him to say something rash, that they
> can then point to for further mudslinging.
>
> Don't let the bastards get ya down, Roy.

Thanks, Chris. And yes, that's just precisely what they try to do when they
provoke. For instance, they attacked me repeatedly after I said that if Tim's
stalking in various Web sites continues, I'll contact the police (of course I
did not mean this, but I needed him off my back because he's DDOSing me with
personal attacks not only in COLA).

Don't believe anything the trolls say. There's a huge thread at the moment with
a subject line accusing me of being a liar because of a typo (CFO versus CTO).

As for PJ, she can't even link to stuff without permission due to fear of
others infringing copyrights. That's how deep people will dig to sling some
mud (even SCO), provided they can afford/spare the time/money.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Yes, I know, but does it run Linux?"
Tasks: 162 total,   1 running, 161 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie