Re: Troll-Free COLA Stats: Saturday the 16th of February, 2008.

____/ William Poaster on Saturday 16 February 2008 15:06 : \____

> One thing [H]omer's stats do is, that the title (Troll Free) shows a newcomer
> to the group who the trolls are by *omission* from the list.

This whole thread become a mess in my news reader with so many orphan posts, so
I can imagine the trolls are all over the place. It means we're hitting the
right notes and that the trolls have a commercial motive indeed. I'd be
intrested to know if my message was attacked or just character (I can imagine
the libellous stuff getting brought up).

Anyway, this sort of mess indicates that we ought to keep focus on this. It
means we are on the right topic.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open Source Othello: http://othellomaster.com