Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:31:05 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> NoStop <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> I could care less where I am in those programs.
>>>
>>> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
>>> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
>>>
>> Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
>>
>> Cheers.
>
> Roy does not advocate. Roy talks shit and frightens people away. He is a
> dishonest asshole with an agenda to seed google to his own web sites in
> order to generate  income from click advertising. He is a complete
> zealot and is not to be trusted.

Exactly!

A lot of people may not know it, but Roy Schestowitz used to spend a LOT of
time in the USENET group alt.internet.search-engines prior to his arrival
in comp.os.linux.advocacy.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

More than likely a well conceived plan to line his pockets.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: