Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:22:12 -0800 (PST), mark.kent.is.owned@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> <RonB's garbage snipped>
>

>> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
>> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
>
> While Roy Schestowitz the spammer automates posting you take the time
> to post manually after reading other posts. Your work is highly
> appreciated and has very high readership. Please keep on posting. It
> is quite resourceful and entertaining. The posts are enlightening to
> newcomers and, indeed, significantly increases the readership.
>

>> --
>> Moshe Goldfarb
>> Collector of soaps from around the globe.
>> Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
>> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Thank you...

People have to know that Linux can be a viable system but they also have to
know that Linux zealots and paid SPAMMERS like Roy Schestowitz and his
shills are out there trying to confuse the issue.

People have to know that they should check the links and so called *facts*
in Roy Schestowitz's posts for accuracy.
Many don't and that is what Roy Schestowitz depends upon.

--
Moshe Goldfarb