Re: Microsoft to Yahoo: prepare to be consummated ..

____/ Jerry McBride on Thursday 14 February 2008 19:11 : \____

> Doug Mentohl wrote:
>
>> ?It is unfortunate that Yahoo! has not embraced our full and fair
>> proposal to combine our companies?
>>
>> ?We are confident that moving forward promptly to consummate a
>> transaction is in the best interests of all parties,?
>>
>> ?Microsoft reserves the right to pursue all necessary steps to ensure
>> that Yahoo!?s shareholders are provided with the opportunity to realize
>> the value inherent in our proposal.?
>>
>> http://mashable.com/2008/02/11/microsoft-responds-to-yahoo/
>>

> You will be assimilated...

Let then. They will then be a single company operating under deep debt without
much hope over the horizon (more on that in a few moments :-) ).

Now, frankly, I hope that Microsoft does not kill Yahoo along with itself. It's
like someone who drowns and pulls down the lifeguard along with him/her. I
still have some accounts and stuff on Yahoo. I even have a site on
Geocities... errr... Yahoo... errr... hopefully not Microsoft.

The Intel-Dell-MS oligopoly/treo can be weakened by competition (Freedom)
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=