Re: [Rival] WHOA! Roy Schestowitz is a clueless idiot

____/ Johnny Rocket on Thursday 14 February 2008 15:02 : \____

> On Feb 14, 9:20 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> ____/ Jerry McBride on Thursday 14 February 2008 11:48 : \____

>> http://www.news.com/8301-13860_3-9871715-56.html?part=rss&subj=news&t...
>>

>> > Hmmm... are they being "put out" or are they fleeing like everyone else?
>>
>> It's a chain reaction, I think. It's not over yet. Microsoft is said to be
>> collapsing with people jumping from ship to ship not even realising what the
>> vancant (ditched) chair actually involves in terms of responsibility and
>> technical agenda. Microsoft even brought some executives from _outside_ the
>> company -- people without a clue at all.
>

>> Even the CTO has come from the paper industry!
>

> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/exec/dvaskevitch/default.mspx
>
> David Vaskevitch
> Senior Vice President, CTO
>
> Vaskevitch joined Microsoft in 1986 as its first director of U.S.
> marketing, and applied business planning and market research
> techniques to revamp distribution, sales and broad-based channel
> marketing strategies. His four-year tenure in that position culminated
> in the launch of the popular Microsoft Windows 3.0 operating system
> and Microsoft Office products.
>
> Before joining Microsoft, Vaskevitch started up the software division
> of 3Com Corp., planning and building the business for EtherMail and
> other software products.

Who are you, "Johnny Rocket"? Does your momma, Mrs. Rocket, know that you're
calling people "idiot" for a slip? I meant to type CFO, but didn't proofread.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Vista: as the reputation of "Longhorn" was mucked