Re: [News] [Rival] WHOA! Several Microsoft Top Leaders Jump Ship!!

____/ Jerry McBride on Thursday 14 February 2008 11:48 : \____

http://www.news.com/8301-13860_3-9871715-56.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

> Hmmm... are they being "put out" or are they fleeing like everyone else?

It's a chain reaction, I think. It's not over yet. Microsoft is said to be
collapsing with people jumping from ship to ship not even realising what the
vancant (ditched) chair actually involves in terms of responsibility and
technical agenda. Microsoft even brought some executives from _outside_ the
company -- people without a clue at all. Even the CTO has come from the paper
industry!

In many ways, Microsoft is the bigger Novell. Both have legacy products on
which they can't rely for long (it's NetWare in Novell's case). Watch them
perish while they litigate just like SCO with UNIX, which it _does not_ even
own by the way.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open Source Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Cpu(s): 25.6%us,  4.0%sy,  1.0%ni, 65.3%id,  3.7%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st