Re: [News] Survey Says Microsoft Software Patent Deal Harmed SUSE Adoption, Helped Rival Linuxes

____/ 7 on Tuesday 12 February 2008 20:07 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Survey finds Ubuntu is the fastest-growing Linux distribution
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux started out as
>> | equals in Alfresco's user base. No more. Ubuntu has clearly won over our
>> | customer base at SUSE's expense. My money is on Novell's deal with
>> | Microsoft as the culprit. Indeed, you can watch the deployments taper
>> | off in the data from the month that deal was announced.
>> `----
>>
>> http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9868873-16.html
>

> BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
>
> Novel management are PR department are a bunch of fscking LIARS!!!
>
> They had clearly gone out of their way to claim customers were
> demanding the patent encumberance deal when in fact
> no one was. They lost a lot of money over it.
> The lie is exposed. Let the class action suits begin!

By accident, it came out that Novell is cooking the books by its own admission.
It pretends to be doing better than it does. It also lies (along with
Microsoft) 'on  behalf' of customers, claiming that they requite 'protection'.
It's a Big Lie. It's a sham.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    while (sig==sig) sig=!sig;