Re: [News] Survey: Microsoft Office Monopoly Eroding, Gauged at Just 66% Installed Base

____/ [H]omer on Monday 11 February 2008 19:22 : \____

>> Alfresco's Open Source Barometer
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | One of the most interesting additions to the survey this year is a
>> | question about which office suite people use. Overall, OpenOffice.
>> | org chalks up a very respectable 24%
>
> Impressive.

Unless one works for (or shills) Microsoft where everyone uses Office. Or if
someone listens to IDC, Gartner and the likes of these shill 'analysts' who
try to hypnotise and create false perceptions (Big Lie).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Apache: commercial software's days are numbered
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=