Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Search Market Share Dives About 15%

____/ Jerry McBride on Thursday 28 February 2008 20:16 : \____

http://blogs.barrons.com/techtraderdaily/2008/02/25/google-yahoo-gain-search-share-in-jan-nielsen-says/?mod=yahoobarrons

> Damn... just like a submarine... MSFT going down....

I ought to have included more refences in the OP, including:

        * The leader of Live/Search ditching Microsoft 2 weeks ago. He was like the
          third one to leave in the past year alone.

        * Microsoft was spamming (and still does) Web site with what's called
          reference spam to boost its figures. Webmasters are outraged. I got
          over it myself, but it remains that fact that people's logs
          become full of garbage because of Microsoft Live.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymous posters are more frequently disregarded