Re: Roy barred from OOXML review meeting

____/ Richard Rasker on Thursday 28 February 2008 23:15 : \____

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2008/022708-debate-on-ooxml-standard-continues.html?fsrc=rss-linux-news
>>> `----
>>>

>> Perhaps they're only interested in the opinions of people who are educated
>> in the subject matter.  Paid spammers need not apply.
>
> "Paid spammers", as in "entities paid by a third party to push this third
> party's product by overwhealming presence and persistence"? Like all those
> new ISO "members", gaining membership and pushing OOXML only because
> Microsoft promised them goodies?

Richard,

The trolls try to smear my name and have people look away from my writings. I
know for a fact that hundreds of people per day view my coverage of OOXML
abuses. The trolls can't kill the message, so they try to kill the messenger.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | while (!0==1) echo 'Bill Gates' > /dev/null
Mem:    515500k total,   444620k used,    70880k free,     1356k buffers