Re: MS better hurry

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:54:25 -0500, Troy Kirkland wrote:

>> Microsoft is not rich
>
> You seem to be repeating this a lot lately. I suspect that your benefactors
> gave you a new sheet of lies to work with in order to please them.

I've noticed this pattern as well. Roy Schestowitz seems to have a certain
theme to his messages each week or so. One week it's OOXML, the next it's
patents, then it's Microsoft's financials etc.

I suspect he is given a script each week and alters his newsbot program to
look for key phrases in the RSS feeds.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: