Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Microsoft's Scott Guthrie Lies About/Twists "Cross-platform" to Hijack Web

____/ Tom Shelton on Wednesday 27 February 2008 23:57 : \____

> On 2008-02-27, The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb
>><brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>
>>  wrote
>> on Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:39:12 -0500
>><xnc4qjtp00am.cs5ynqyy2v7y$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>>> And once again Roy Schestowitz attempts to debate and ends up gong down in
>>> flames.
>>>
>>> No wonder he prefers to crap flood.
>>>

>> We have proven that Silverlight is multi-platform (for multi=2, anyway)
>> and that it is not open-source.  Half the battle, I guess.
>
> But, Moonlight will be - and MS is helping Novell with the
> implementation.  Then it will run on any platform mono runs on -
> including Linux...

Moonlight is not Silverlight (and will never be). No need for spin here. Not to
mention the horrid Monopendency...

"The collaborative, massively distributed development process behind the
Internet and Open Source projects is not your enemy. It is your friend, the
source of basic research that you can turn into your next generation of
products."
                                        --Tim O’Reilly