Re: [Another Slow News Day For Roy Schestowitz] New Linux Kernel Release Candidate (2.6.25-rc3)

> In article <X4%wj.109923$L%6.53364@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I reject your spin.  I like to hear about new kernel releases.
>> Especially if Intel ever gets iwlwifi in working shape.
>
> And what about the repeats of earlier articles that Roy tacked onto
> that?  Do you like to see what should have been a dozen lines of new
> material padded out to 5 or 10 times that with reposts of old stories?

Doesn't matter at all to me.  I look at the first few, and continue
until I detect uninteresting material or until I see he's already posted
that one and I've already looked into it, if interesting.

Truly, I have no vested interest in finding evidence of deep plots,
money-making ploys, or ambiguous "lies" in Roy's posts.  I'll leave that
to you guys.

I'll let Roy have his entertainment, and accept it only insofar as it is
informative or entertaining to me.

--
I wish I wasn't ... There's nothing good that comes out of that. You get more
visibility as a result of it.