Re: More Evidence the "advocates" in COLA are cowards.

____/ Jesper Lund Stocholm on Wednesday 27 February 2008 12:53 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> ____/ Jesper Lund Stocholm on Wednesday 27 February 2008 06:52 : \____
>>
>> By the way, I've just spotted the following news:
>>
>> Danish Unix User Group Files Complaint With EU Commission Against
>> Denmark For Mandating MSOOXML
>>
>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20080226164131724
>>
>> Perhaps you'll find it informative because you're a Danish delegate as
>> I understand this.
>
> Thank you - I am already familiar with this.

For the record, many of the names that you see here attacking me, others,
yourselves or anything relating to standards, Free software, etc. are actually
the same person or the same disruptive group. The effect of a simultaneous
coordinated attack like this can very easily have you deceived and incited
against a person. As you can see, whatever I say here to you welcome personal
attacks, which is why I do not feel comfortable discussing the issues in such
a forum (I'd gladly do so in a different environment which is at least
moderated to mitigate abuse).

You can hopefully see why a discussion here would be impossible, especially now
that the troll see a newcomer and then try to poison that newcomer against
regulars. They also try to deter and drive away newcomers. They have done this
here for many years (throwing the baby (message) out with the bathwater
(forum)).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Microsoft's Counter-Supportive Evangelist (MCSE)
 13:05:02 up 33 days, 22:59,  3 users,  load average: 1.72, 1.60, 1.56