Re: [Another Slow News Day For Roy Schestowitz] New Linux Kernel Release Candidate (2.6.25-rc3)

____/ Linonut on Tuesday 26 February 2008 20:59 : \____

> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> You can always tell the slow news days for Roy when he becomes desperate
>> enough to make his post count (so he can collect his paycheck).  He starts
>> digging up old news stories and presenting them as new, or as in this case,
>> he finds something as insignificant as a kernel rc and posts it as
>> something newsworthy.
>
> Aw, cram it Erik.  Imagine spinning a kernel announcement as a way to
> collect a paycheck!
>
> I reject your spin.  I like to hear about new kernel releases.
> Especially if Intel ever gets iwlwifi in working shape.

Erik, you tool. You've degraded and descended to flatfish-level scum if you
suggest I get paid for /ANY/ of this. I sometimes write articles for
Datamation and that's just what I ever get paid for (once in a couple of week
for one article that I write). Posting links here in COLA happens to help me
keep abreast of what's going on in the Linux world and I'm always curious
about one of the world's most criminal organisations. You know which one...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Othello: http://othellomaster.com