Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Microsoft's Scott Guthrie Lies About/Twists "Cross-platform" to Hijack Web

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Linonut
<linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:37:36 -0500
<7h2xj.80494$vt2.7530@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:04:50 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> My original post was fine. The Microsoft Agent just wants to warp things to
>>> discredit. More explanation here, if the Agent is interested.
>>> http://boycottnovell.com/2008/02/26/microsoft-redefines-cross-platform/
>>
>> No, Roy.  You lied.  Silverlight is cross platform.  Microsoft has not
>> re-defined the meaning.
>>
>> Cross platform does not mean "runs on all platforms", it means "runs on
>> more than one platform".
>
> So Microsoft Office is cross-platform, then?

Microsoft Office is dual-platform; it runs on both Windows and MacOSX.
That's admittedly the best I can do, and of course it's closed-source.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Q: "Why is my computer doing that?"
A: "Don't do that and you'll be fine."