[News] Another Look at Zebuntu, New Features of KDE 3.5.9

  • Subject: [News] Another Look at Zebuntu, New Features of KDE 3.5.9
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:23:39 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Zebuntu 7.10 Beta 3 Screenshots

http://www.thecodingstudio.com/opensource/linux/screenshots/index.php?linux_distribution_sm=Zebuntu%207.10%20Beta%203

Kommander Leaps Forward in KDE 3.5.9

,----[ Quote ]
| Kommander, the graphical scripting tool, has been radically improved for KDE
| 3.5.9. While our next goal is a KDE 4 executor, then a full update we wanted
| to offer some new functionality for KDE 3 users.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1203976193/

Related:

Zebuntu: Ubuntu 7.10 under disguise!

,----[ Quote ]
| Currently, Zebuntu is nothing else but a rebranded, BeOS-themed XFCE variant
| of Ubuntu 7.10, with a new control panel (MAGIC). Now what?
`----

http://beranger.org/index.php?page=diary&2008/02/22/08/42/28-zebuntu-ubuntu-7-10-under-disgui

Zebuntu Debuts

,----[ Quote ]
| "Our goal is to use BlueEyedOS to offer a new platform for our former Zeta
| customers. In the future, Zeta, BeOS, as well as any future Haiku
| applications, will run natively on Zebuntu. This also offers a distinct
| advantage for developers for these platforms; they can use Zebuntu to develop
| for their platforms while utilising the performance and versatility of
| Linux." In other words, run BeOS applications on Linux.
`----

http://www.osnews.com/thread?301475

KDE 3.5.9 Release Announcement

,----[ Quote ]
| The KDE Community today announced the immediate availability of KDE 3.5.9, a
| maintenance release for the latest generation of the most advanced and
| powerful free desktop for GNU/Linux and other UNIXes. The most important
| changes have been made to the KDE-PIM applications, including the KMail email
| client, KOrganizer, a planning application and other components.
`----

http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.5.9.php

KDE 3.5.9 and Kubuntu Packages Available Now

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/KDE-3-5-9-and-Kubuntu-Packages-Available-Now-79079.shtml