Re: [News] [Rival] Roy Schestowitz Lies again

> Did Microsoft lie about top exec's departure?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The departure of Brian Valentine, a 19-year Microsoft veteran before he
> left
> | in 2006, has always been a bit of a puzzle. In August of that year,
> Microsoft
> | management told his staff he was taking a new job within the company
> after
> | shipping Windows Vista. A month later, he left for Amazon.com. Now,
> | Amazon.com has cleared things up with a belated SEC filing: Microsoft
> lied to
> | its employees.
> `----
>
> http://valleywag.com/357831/did-microsoft-lie-about-top-execs-departure

Nowhere does this article say what you wrote in your bogus title -
"Microsoft likes to Employees."

The title asks "Did Microsoft lie about top exec's departure?"  You state
it as a fact which is a dishonest lie. But then again, what else but lies
do people expect from dishonest scum like Roy Schestowitz.

And gee... I wonder why the top exec left. What does the article say? And
since when is not announcing something a lie.

QUOTE - "Amazon.com sent Valentine an employment agreement, dated and
apparently signed by Valentine on June 23, 2006. The deal called for him to
get a $1.7 million signing bonus, a $150,000 salary, another $500,000
bonus, and 400,000 shares of Amazon.com (now worth almost $30 million). The
contract called for him to start on September 11. Valentine surely told his
bosses of this fact. And yet Microsoft did not announce his departure until
September 5, less than a week before he started."