[News] Actual Penguin Runs GNU/Linux, Web Site

  • Subject: [News] Actual Penguin Runs GNU/Linux, Web Site
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:09:18 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
A TUX that really runs Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Today I received a nice present: a genuine ACME TUX that runs linux, an
| apache server with php 5 and sqlite !
|
| Installation was a piece of cake, and once the configuration was done, I
| plugged a memstick in it's back USB port and accessed my website straight
| from the stick.
`----

http://dragonbe.blogspot.com/2008/02/tux-that-really-runs-linux.html

Related:

Tux Droid - Talking Linux Penguin

,----[ Quote]
| Apparently, though, I am mistaken because that's exactly what is sitting in
| front of me right now, and it's not just an effigy of the much-loved penguin,
| but a wirelessly connected moving speaking robot or sorts. More curiously,
| unlike most every piece of hardware on the planet, rather than having to hunt
| for hours on end to find a Linux driver, you'll discover that that only Linux
| users can use the Tux Droid as Windows drivers aren't available.
`----

http://www.trustedreviews.com/peripherals/review/2008/02/16/Tux-Droid-Talking-Linux-Penguin/p1

Review: Tux Droid

,----[ Quote ]
| Advanced Linux users can really put their programming skills to the test with
| Tux Droid. Develop applications, code new daemons or even hack the firmware.
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1006055

Tux Droid for Linux lovers

,----[ Quote ]