Re: [News] GNU/Linux PCs Cross New Barrier, Price Drops Below $200!

Verily I say unto thee, that spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx spake thusly:
> Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> "[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Verily I say unto thee, that spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx spake thusly:

>>> Actually it was the ZX80 the year before. I still have mine :-P
>>>
>>> I also have an unopened kit in pristine condition that I'm
>>> planning to sell in 2030, when it officially becomes an antique.
>
>> Your greed is, yet again, palpable.
>
> Greed?

???

What crap is Hardon talking about now?

Since when is it "greed" to merely /sell/ something?

Whom am I depriving by selling this or anything else?

Is Hardon seriously trying to compare an individual selling second hand
goods, to a Monopoly abuser like Microsoft, that sabotages charities and
commits antitrust violations?

> Self control is now greed?

It's hardly that, I mean it's only a couple of hundred quids worth at
most, for God's sake. I won't exactly starve if I don't sell it :)

> God you're a dick.

I've obviously touched the Trolls nerves by continually reminding them
about the reprehensible nature of the Redmond gangsters they worship.
Let them scream like little girls, it doesn't bother me in the least, in
fact it's hilarious.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 19:07:25 up 20 days, 16:43,  4 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.07, 0.08