Re: [News] Microsoft Crime Exposers Named "Conspiracy Theorists", "Paranoid"

> ____/ Mark Kent on Sunday 06 January 2008 11:34 : \____

>>> A little respect, please!
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://thebeezspeaks.blogspot.com/2008/01/little-respect-please.html
>>>
>>> Typical.
>>
>> Personally, I find multiple coincidences very hard to believe in.
>> Nature prefers high entropy, so when things are not looking chaotic, it
>> typically shows that something is afoot.
>>
>>> Same as in politics. Don't like someone who tells the truth? Start a
>>> smear campaign.
>>
>> Like the guy from RM editing the wikipaedia entry on Becta, for example?
>
> I should really follow the mailing lists more closely. But yes, it's typical.
> Microsoft and SCO did that too. Many times in Microsoft's case in fact... they
> also 'airbrushed' the article about Bill Gates, based on the several times I
> saw it.

Apparently, Mark Taylor is looking into this in more detail, so perhaps
he will be able to get to the bottom of it.  To me, it all looks highly
suspicious, and anyone who takes to editing Wikipaedia has already shown
that they have something to hide.