Re: [News] Microsoft Crime Exposers Named "Conspiracy Theorists", "Paranoid"

In article <p9p755-ldg.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Apparently, Mark Taylor is looking into this in more detail, so perhaps
> he will be able to get to the bottom of it.  To me, it all looks highly
> suspicious, and anyone who takes to editing Wikipaedia has already shown
> that they have something to hide.

They talked about editing your own Wikipedia entry on the TWiT podcast a
while back.  Most of the panelists thought it was very widespread, and
most said they do it themselves.  Leo Laporte, for example, says he
edits his entry and entries for his various endeavors, when he finds
something factually wrong about them, such as incorrect biographical
information, or errors in lists of TWiT episodes, and things like that.

--
--Tim Smith