Re: Microsoft Still Throws Dirt at GNU/Linux with Silverlight, Popfly

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

We usually don't respond to trolls. They do not make any sense. At least 3 of
our COLA trolls are already spreading some chaos in Digg.com and some of them
do the same in Slashdot. If Microsoft does not pay some of them to do this
(like it did in the past when it was caught-right handed), then my name is
Lucy. They are doing this for their wallets, so you are better off ignoring
(pruning) out all their posts.

Don't I feel silly?  I figured 'rube' was
one of those clever little technogeek words
that savvy technophiles use in newsgroups.
Nope! It's an ordinary word in the dictionary.

I guess I need to skulk around in the background
for a few more months before I post any more
questions.

10 steps behind everyone else,
Kelton