Re: Microsoft Still Throws Dirt at GNU/Linux with Silverlight, Popfly

____/ Kelton on Saturday 05 January 2008 06:09 : \____

> DFS wrote:

>>> That guy is obviously biased!
>>
>> Ya think?
>>

>>> I can just see DFS stepping in with his reality-denial
>>
>> You cola wacks are just basically naive rubes who believe any stupid claim
>> anyone prints about Microsoft.
>>

> Pardon my naivety, but what is a 'rube'?  I'm asking
> strictly for informational purpose, not to get involved
> in any arguments.
>
> Thanks in advance for the definition.
> Kelton

We usually don't respond to trolls. They do not make any sense. At least 3 of
our COLA trolls are already spreading some chaos in Digg.com and some of them
do the same in Slashdot. If Microsoft does not pay some of them to do this
(like it did in the past when it was caught-right handed), then my name is
Lucy. They are doing this for their wallets, so you are better off ignoring
(pruning) out all their posts.

Microsoft loves competition.
"Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I’m going to fucking bury that guy, I
have done it before, and I will do it again. I’m going to fucking kill
Google."
                --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO