Re: [News] Patent Sellout (Novell) and Patent Megatroll (LANCOR)

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 03 January 2008 15:27 : \____

http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9838466-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoad

> This very much explains the behaviour of Miguel de Icaza, and Novell's
> support for all things Microsoft.  They are very much owned, it would
> seem.

It was about 7 months ago that BTL (ZDNet) said that Novell had become "too
Microsoft-dependent". Their actions confirm this every week and I cover this
all the time. Novell, which used to complain about Microsoft, no longer sees
(or is /allowed/ to see) anything wrong with Microsoft's ambitions and
tactics. They are one.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | http://debian.org
Mem:    515500k total,   445020k used,    70480k free,     3156k buffers