Re: [Rival] Signs of Weakness in Vista: Microsoft Does Clearance Sale

"William Poaster" <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:hr2t45-t35.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

____/ thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Wednesday 02 January 2008 14:54
: \____

amicus_curious <ACDC@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Well it has always been the case that no one cares about Linux.  We all
know that.

Nonesense.  You obviously care a lot about Linux... why else would you
continue to post in this forum?

Fear.

(and the money Microsoft pays him, in one form or another)

amicus_curious aka billwg, or Bill Weisgerber has been doing this shill
service for M$ for years, & always in the same *extremely* dishonest way..

I am curious as to where you obtained this incorrect information. I had asked before, but all I ever got was some anonymous claim. Is that the average depth of your understanding in other areas as well?