Re: [H]omer proves he's a loser!!! - Tuesday the 1st of January, 2008.

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 01 January 2008 16:29 : \____

> Antonio Murphie <the-murphie@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>> "Mark Kent" <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Antonio Murphie <the-murphie@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Hi Scott.  This proves that you do not have children.
>>> People with kids are generally at home.

With so many of Scott's nyms, his kids ought to be confused bastards (technical
term). He's living on the run, escaping the truth (and his identity).

>> So it's even WORSE than I had imagined.  [M]oron would rather spend New
>> Years Eve with his computer than with his wife and children.

Family doesn't go by the clock. That's what [R]obots do. Family (parents,
siblings) don't need events and sharp times to find each other.

> Or he has a computer at home, like most normal people.
>

>> How sad for them.
>
> I'm sure they get to use it too.
>

>>> Now, why don't you post under your own name, which is what normal people
>>> do?
>>>

> Now why don't you post under your own name?  Too scared?

Just ashamed of what he is and what he does here.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    chmod a-r *.mbox
Tasks: 127 total,   1 running, 126 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie