Re: [News] Rankings of Free Software, Free Speech & Privacy

____/ Kelton on Tuesday 01 January 2008 18:07 : \____

> Ready?
> If you are a citizen of the United States of America,
> YOU are the Government of the United States Of America.
> The serfs who are serving you can only get away with
> what you allow them to get away with.

Just a mild correction if I may:

The real government is not the people whom you elect. It's the people with the
monopolies and the big bucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sstDwKTCpM&feature=related

It's nice to /think/ and /believe/ that the citizens actually control
decision-makers through the ballot, isn't it?

"I don’t understand how IE is going to win. The current path is simply to copy
everything that Netscape does packaging and product wise."
                --Jim Allchin, Microsoft