Re: Good advice for the more prolific posters

____/ Linonut on Tuesday 01 January 2008 18:27 : \____

> * Roy Schestowitz fired off this tart reply:
>
>> ____/ Linonut on Tuesday 01 January 2008 17:12 : \____
>>
>>> Nice article (referenced in Groklaw), by the way.
>>
>> Oh, I didn't realise that she had found it. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
>> "We should dedicate a cross-group team to come up with ways to leverage
>> Windows technically more."
>>                 --Jim Allchin, Microsoft
>
> *LMAO* (Been doing that too much, lately.  But Microsoft shenanigans
> offer a fertile *compost* of such material.)
>
> Anyway, here's another one found at Groklaw:
>
>    http://xkcd.com/225/
>
>    Microsoft proxy:  Richard Stallman!  Your viral open source licenses
>          have grown too powerful.  The GPL must be stopped.  At the
>          source.  You.
>
>    RMS:  Hah!  Microsoft lackeys!  So it has come to this.  A night of
>          blood I've long awaited.  But be this my death or yours, Free
>          software will carry on!  For a GNU dawn!  For freedom!  ...
>          Hey, where are you going?
>
>    MSP:  Man, you're right, that never gets old.
>
>    2nd MSP:  Let's do Eric S. Raymond next.
>
>    MSP:  Or Linus Torvalds.  I hear he sleeps with nunchucks.

It's an excellent one. I saw that about a year ago and it pops up again in my
mind every month or so. Very funny.... and true, except for all those ninjas.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | GPL - Global Programmer's Law
Mem:    515500k total,   444704k used,    70796k free,     4344k buffers