Re: Good advice for the more prolific posters

____/ Linonut on Tuesday 01 January 2008 14:45 : \____

> * Tim Smith fired off this tart reply:
>
>> Robert Scoble has an excellent list of things he learned in 2007:
>>
>>    <http://scobleizer.com/2007/12/31/what-ive-learned-in-2007/>
>>
>> Following the advice in item #39 would greatly improve the posts of some
>> of the "quantity of quality" posters here:
>>
>>    39. Big mistake? Not spending more time working on posts. The ones
>>    where I thought about the post for hours turned out great. The ones
>>    I banged out really fast without thinking too much? They are the
>>    stupid ones.
>
> Now that's just stupid!

Tim is playing typo police again. He does that in Digg too, trying to smear my
name.

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq