Re: I suppose it is up to us to post some content and scroll down the sabotagers

____/ Matt on Tuesday 01 January 2008 11:36 : \____

> ramon@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> ps: I wonder whether the NYT is aware of what's going on in Usenet
>> under Google's laissez faire guidance...
>
> In what sense is Google guiding Usenet or failing to guide it as they
> should?

They should at least respond to complaints (they don't). In some NGs, about 90%
is pure SPAM posted via Google Groups. This renders such groups useless and
there's no way to filter other than to drop everything which arrives from
Google's servers.

Roy S. Schestowitz
 16:05:02 up 22 days,  4:53,  4 users,  load average: 1.46, 1.64, 1.73