Re: I suppose it is up to us to post some content and scroll down the sabotagers

____/ ramon@xxxxxxxxxxx on Tuesday 01 January 2008 10:30 : \____

> On Jan 1, 6:06 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ____/ Ramon F Herrera on Tuesday 01 January 2008 09:39 : \____
>>

>> > Hmm, let's see. What is this NG about? Linux?
>>
>> > I really don't have much to say about Linux. But let's talk about
>> > Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the Google kids.
>>
>> > Do they read Google groups?
>>
>> > Hey, Larry and Sergey! Let me just tell you that we, the folks that
>> > drive the Usenet traffic that you cherish so much are getting more
>> > than a little sick and tired of those MI-5 Persecution postings.
>>
>> > Mind you: I am concerned about those poor fellows that have been
>> > (tortured? prosecuted? castrated?) Gosh, for some reason I am worried
>> > about their wifes and kids.
>>
>> > But not for them.
>>
>> > I frankly feel that they should be branded like cattle.
>>
>> > And, Larry & Sergey: you are not too high on my list either.
>>
>> > Let's just hope that 2008 brings better, actual content to Google/and
>> > Usenet Groups, wunderkinds.
>>
>> > -Ramon F Herrera
>>
>> You ought to see what G2 has caused to other NGs and the responses that
>> come. The Google Groups team is too vain to respond to the issue and NGs are
>> dying as a result (the participants walk away).
>>

> G2!? Are you talking about the Cuban G2?
>
> I have enough trouble encrypting and trying to get away from them here
> in Venezuela. Are they also in Usenet!!??

*LOL* I think Google Groups refers to its USENET software as G2. GG -> G2. Ask
them about it. Maybe they'll get off their high horse, descend from the throne
and throw you an automated E-mail that explains this.

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq