Re: I suppose it is up to us to post some content and scroll down the sabotagers

* Roy Schestowitz fired off this tart reply:

> As someone said a couple of years ago in a different NG, Google could use some
> toppling. A couple of weeks ago a friend told me about the disease Google is
> taking upon it by employing former Microsoft employees. They inherit the same
> poison. He said they need some kind of cool-off period.

An interesting point.  Like hiring mercenaries at a nunnery?

> everytime you say things like this i just think of that cult of people
> who send around .doc files. i dont want to communicate with people who
> talk in .doc format, but they do not wish to use something else, so
> they discredit those without word.

Just start sending them interesting content in .odt files.  Good excuse
to tell them about OO.  If they don't care, just keep at it.

--
Tux rox!