Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3 Comes in September, More ODF Comes to Macs

Verily I say unto thee, that RonB spake thusly:
> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>> On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:36:08 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> OpenOffice 3 Coming Soon
>>
>> Who cares?
>> Open Office 2.x came and went and nobody but a small group of Linux
>> freaks noticed.
>> What makes you think anyone will notice version 3?
>>
>> Is this the year of Linux?
>
> Keep whistling in the dark, "Moshe."

Isn't it odd that out of all the announcements Roy posts, it's always
anything to do with OOo or major Linux distros that get so viciously
attacked by the Trolls?

Why?

Because they threaten Microsoft's only two profitable products, Windows
and Office ... their so-called "cash cows".

Why would a group of Windows users with supposedly no ties to Microsoft,
coordinate their attacks so specifically?

Clearly the *Trolls* care, and for reasons that become more obvious with
each attack.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 18:45:05 up 30 days, 16:20,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00