Re: [News] Screenshots of the Newly-released Ballnux 11 Alpha 1, Microsoft Racketeering in Details

____/ 7 on Sunday 20 January 2008 18:01 : \____

> Micoshaft Corporation Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of
> Micoshaft Corporation:
>
>> On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:26:36 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>

>>> It might be cucumbered,
>>
>> What is it with Linux users and deviant sex acts?
>
> No you have it backwards. Micoshaft signed a license deal
> with novel to put filth into novel's distro.
> The deviant sex acts such as rojering users are
> the usual practice at micoshaft corporation as you well know.
>
> In fact, as a micoshaft asstroturfer, I expect you knew that.
>
> Now, any user using novel's distro is liable to be rojered by
> micoshaft corporation and/or novel's cucumber simply because they can
> like they do it with PISTA installees.

Pista... cucumbers... what's next? Sabayon?

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: stop maintenance; get more actual work done
Cpu(s): 24.6%us,  4.0%sy,  1.0%ni, 67.1%id,  2.6%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.3%si,  0.0%st