Re: [News] Linux Eee PCs to Have Touch Screens, Win More Fans

____/ Phoon Hencman on Sunday 20 January 2008 17:28 : \____

http://ubuntu-tutorials.com/2008/01/18/continued-impressions-of-ubuntu-710-on-the-eeepc/

> The
>>
> eee pc rocks! I love mine!

I might get one. It actually costs as much of a full-scale and powerful PC.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"
Tasks: 111 total,   1 running, 110 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie