Re: Tim Smith does a funkenShuffle ..

____/ Doug Mentohl on Saturday 19 January 2008 14:53 : \____

> On 18 Jan, 19:44, Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> In article
>> <72a0ae19-c81b-4c37-8111-77aff559a...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Doug Mentohl <doug_ment...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Do you have any evidence for such an assumption or are we expected,
>
>> How about the fact that they have been distributing it commercially under a
>> proprietary license for years, without running into any GPL problems?
>
>> Do you have some reason to believe that MySQL (the company) is in violation
>> of GPL when they give people permission to distribute MySQL in was
>> incompatible with GPL?
>
> I'll try and put it simpler for you: You misleading implied that it is
> a policy of MySQL to keep outside GPL out of its codebase. I asked YOU
> to provide evidence in support of YOUR statements. You seemed to have
> read something different. Else you are dishonestly pretending to not
> understand what I said and address something totally bogus. In other
> words, doing a funkenShuffle

Just leave that miserable man alone to rot in his own misery. You're just
feeding a guy whose whole life is at present dedicated to running after my
comments in Digg and attacking me. Watch his comments over there (it's the
same with Gary Stewart). Even Diggers have responded with remarks like (from
memory) "Holy fuck. schestowitz, you've got some stalkers on you". Surely,
they studied the profiles of those lifeless groups and their middle age
crises. Anyway, please don't feed them because I don't want to see their
posts. I don't care for it. I already have all of them (at least 4 from COLA)
blocked in Digg, so it's almost as though they don't exist. The only effect
that I see is that all my comments start at -3.

BTW, I made the front page of Digg last night and my server collapsed as a
result.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
Cpu(s): 28.2%us,  4.7%sy,  1.0%ni, 62.9%id,  2.2%wa,  0.4%hi,  0.5%si,  0.0%st