Mark Kent true identity revealed

  • Subject: Mark Kent true identity revealed
  • From: "Tiki Weatherbee" <tiki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:54:27 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
The "Mark Kent" automatic reply script (version="SUTS" (Suck up to
Schestowtiz)) has been uncovered. Here is the source code. It is being
released under the GPL and placed into the public domain.

if (poster.name != "Roy Schestowitz)
    return

RandVal = (int) rand(1)*14

switch (RandVal)
    case 0:
        response = "I agree."
    case 1:
        response = "Most definitely."

    case 2:
        response = "It would appear so."

    case 3:
        response = "I've often thought the same thing."

    case 4:
        response = "Surely it is. The wintrolls don't seem to like it."

    case 5:
        response = "I own a Land Rover."

    case 6:
        response = "This seems to be a trend. I predict others will soon
follow."

    case 7:
        response = "My number one son expressed a similar view just the
other day."

    case 8:
        response = "This is just the beginning. Others will also change
their tune."

    case 9:
        response = "Those who disagree are either incompetent or corrupt.
Difficult to tell which."

    case 10:
        response = "This position looks increasingly popular."

    case 11:
        response = "They are threatened by linux and foss. It is no wonder
they are worried."

    case 12:
        response = "It's clear that the concept of vendor lock-in is rapidly
collapsing."

    case 13:
        response = "They are criminals and must be treated as such."

    case 14:
        response = "Did I mention that I own a Land Rover."

end-case

PostToCOLA(response)