Re: [News] Novell Loses Top Executive, Ben Hendrick

____/ Mark Kent on Friday 18 January 2008 11:34 : \____

http://sev.prnewswire.com/computer-electronics/20080117/CLTH06017012008-1.html

>> Here he is: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bhendrick
>
> I rather think that it's all over for Novell, too.  Maybe they can
> re-work themselves, but having become dependent on the handouts from
> Microsoft, I doubt that they'll be able to do any proper business
> planning.

It turns out that he moved into another 'sub' company that is still pretty much
Novell.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: the most popular, but not most widespread
Tasks: 107 total,   2 running, 104 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie