Re: FUD baton passed to Mark Kent? (was Re: [News] Intel BUSTED Astroturfing Against OLPC/Linux, Spits and Fuels Anti-OLPC Slurs)

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:37:38 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:24:48 +0000, Kier wrote:
>

>> Can you prove anything you said about Roy?
>
> Use whatever intelligence you have left and read the links.

I did. It proved nothing like what you said.

>>> Take your blinders off.
>>
>> Stop lying.
>>

>>> 1.Roy posts here as anonymous coward, whether it was on purpose or not, he
>>> admits it.
>>
>> Posted, past tense. Once. Admitted by him.
>
> Doesn't matter why or how, he admitted it.

Past tesen, once, admited by him. In COLA. Nowhere else. What part of that
slipped over your head?

>>> 2. Out of all the millions of posts on Slashdot to pick, the same nym
>>> shows up there in a thread that is related directly to Roy and his
>>> FUD.
>>
>> Ahhahhahahha! Are you that stupid? the nym Anonymous Coward shows up
>> all over the place. It's probably the most common one I've seen on
>> forums and lists, even on Distrowatch. Are  you suggesting they are
>> *all* Roy?
>
> There is only one user on Slashdot with that EXACT NAME, spelled THAT
> EXACT WAY.

So what? It's a common nym all over.

>> Try again.
>
> Yes, you should.

Try again.

>>> 3. The style is right out of the Schestowitz play book and so is the
>>> formatting.
>>
>> No, it is not.
>

> Of course it is.

No, it is not.

> Try reading it and then get back to us. He tried to disguise it a little
> bit, but it's obvious it's Roy's style.
>>>
>>> Are you that naive?
>>
>> You are the naive one if you think no one sees through you.
>
> Who cares?
> This thread is about Roy, not me.

You do. You keep whining on about Roy doing things he hasn't done. You
keep denying doing all the things you have.

>>> The difference between Roy and me is that I am not trying.
>>
>> Bullshit.
> Haha!
> Can you prove that?

Can you prove you aren't?

All the accusations you make can be thrown right back in your face.

--
Kier