Re: [Rival] Is Microsoft Trying to 'Buy' Greece?

____/ Rex Ballard on Monday 14 January 2008 18:13 : \____

> On Jan 14, 11:21 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Greece sell-out Proposal
>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Microsoft Hellas proposes a contract that will take over control of the
>> | sovereign European state. Greece would lose the right to speak about other
>> | products its government uses and gain the right to support the business
>> | interests of the vendor and its policy goals.
>
> I understand.  Microsoft wants to set up the equivalent of the USSR
> merchant system.  The state owns the store, stocks it with one brand
> of each item, and since there is no need for competition, quality
> suffers and prices as a percent of income, are kept artificially
> high.  If the bread has maggots and grub worms, who are you going to
> complain to, the KGB?
>
>> | [...]
>
>> | Nice proposal, Microsoft will help Greece to spy on its ICT infrastructure
>> | in order to weaken the procurement power of Greece for the benefit of the
>> | supplier. Win-Win, right?
>
> Das Vedanya Komrade!

http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2007/12/13/soviet-microsoft-how-resistance-to-free-markets-and-open-ideas-will-the-unravel-the-software-superpower/#more-1347

Microsoft is communism. Somebody, call REDmond! Fast.

Previously-unsurpassed exposure makes carnation-faced men
Mem:    515500k total,   327156k used,   188344k free,    10900k buffers