Re: Suse linux more popluar than ever - Thanks to Microsoft!

____/ Linonut on Sunday 13 January 2008 23:52 : \____

> * Peter Köhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> DFS wrote:
>>>
>>> MS is such a dishonest, unethical, lying, extorting, propagandizing,
>>> blackmailing, thieving, fraudulent organization, that does everything in
>>> their power at all moments to undermine Linux and OSS, that nothing is
>>> beneath them, including writing self-critical documents and purposely
>>> leaking them in order to confuse the OSS "community".
>>>
>>> Isn't that right, Roy Homer Kent Ballard 7 Gidget Kohlmann, you deluded
>>> morons?
>>
>> Idiot
>
> Gibbering!

Hehe. If these docs were leaked purposely, then I must be paying that scum Gary
Stewart to post libellous stuff about me being transsexual.

>> Never argue with an idiot.  He brings you down to his level, then beats
>> you with experience...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reclaim your workstation - install GNU/Linux today