Re: [News] [Rights] BBC Director General lies about iPlayer to Government

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:21:01 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ [H]omer on Monday 14 January 2008 01:57 : \____
>
>> No wonder Mark "to be honest" Thomson is stuttering so much, with such a
>> bunch of lies as that. And in parliament ... and on camera too! His new
>> columnist, Bill Gates, must be paying him well.
>
> Priceless!
>
> I don't know if you know this, but the BBC has become so frightened of
> awareness that its heads started responding in one of my blogs. They are
> really desperate to defend themselves and they do using all sorts of pointers
> and false claims.
>
> But, hey! There are only 400-600 people on the BBC Web site, right Ashley? To
> heck with Linux. Maybe he should also stop using Google...

I'm sure you have attracted some big guns but not for the reasons you might
believe.
Hopefully you have a good attorney because with the reams unsubstantiated
hash you sling, you are eventually going to need one.
My 3 brothers are attorneys so I can provide references should you need
help.
In fact you might already know them:
Duie, Cheetem and Howe.
Tell them Moshe sent you and they will cut you a great deal.
Promise.