Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Might Get Deeper into Hardware Business with Logitech Takeover

> The points sure whiz over your head.

Especially the point that there are *already* companies other than
Microsoft that make keyboards and mice ... until Microsoft hoovers
them up, of course. Gotta kill capitalism, keep the monopoly alive
and hoard every speck of dust into that cavern in Redmond, right?

Presumably if one of us dared to start our own business, the Beast
would hoover *us* up too, since that's pretty much all they do, so
what's the point?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 02:38:12 up 24 days, 14 min,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.06, 0.04