Re: Hey Roy Schestowitz - Have you found a job yet?

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:40:51 -0500, Antonio Murphie wrote:

> "cc" <scatnubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Jan 11, 3:18 pm, "Cletus Spencer" <cspen...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> What's the matter. Are you learning the hard way that companies are not
>>> interested in hiring paranoid psycho zealots? I imagine the pressure to
>>> find
>>> a job is getting to you which would explain your recent mental
>>> breakdown.
>>> Isn't it about time that you paid for your own internet service?
>>>
>>> Oh wait... I better be careful or you will "Call the police" on me.
>>> HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!
>>>
>>> - "I will contact the
>>> police."http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5e4fb11022f...
>>>

>>Well he's been able to spend all his time reposting the same "news"
>>stories every day so far without a job. So why start looking for one
>>now? I think all that posting of mostly inaccurate blogs is a waste of
>>time, but Roy obviously enjoys it.
>
> Enjoys it? Roy Schestowitz is getting so up-tight over this whole
> "advocacy" thing that he's having a mental breakdown right in front of
> everybody. Notice the threats of how he will "call the police" if people
> don't stop correcting his errors. And then there's the paranoia about how
> people on Digg are intentionally sent there to discredit him. Hardly sounds
> like fun to me.

He doesn't seem to like it when his posts are questioned.
He also doesn't like it when the public's reaction to his messages is
easily seen as a number, like on digg where he gets his head handed to him
on a silver platter daily.

>>If somehow he can continue this
>>streak without ever working a day, then more power to him.
>
> Translation - Roy Schestowitz is an unemployed bum. Seriously... what
> employer in their right mind would even consider hiring this nut job. A
> quick Google search by any employer (something very common these days)
> would immediately reveal that Roy Schestowitz is mentally unstable.

He does seem to be a little twisted up.
He is probably a person who fancies himself an intelectual and who prefers
to spend time at his computer rather than having a social life where he
interacts with people directly, in person.
IOW for him it is like a little kingdom where he can be the big cheese and
at the same time hide his faults which are more than likely a total lack of
interpersonal skills and social abilities.

>> Maybe he's rich already.
>
> Very unlikely. He can't even afford to pay for his own internet access and
> needs to leach off of Mark Kent's ISP to post his spam.

How so?