Re: Hey Roy Schestowitz - Have you found a job yet?

"cc" <scatnubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jan 11, 3:18 pm, "Cletus Spencer" <cspen...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> What's the matter. Are you learning the hard way that companies are not
>> interested in hiring paranoid psycho zealots? I imagine the pressure to
>> find
>> a job is getting to you which would explain your recent mental
>> breakdown.
>> Isn't it about time that you paid for your own internet service?
>>
>> Oh wait... I better be careful or you will "Call the police" on me.
>> HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!
>>
>> - "I will contact the
>> police."http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5e4fb11022f...
>>

>Well he's been able to spend all his time reposting the same "news"
>stories every day so far without a job. So why start looking for one
>now? I think all that posting of mostly inaccurate blogs is a waste of
>time, but Roy obviously enjoys it.

Enjoys it? Roy Schestowitz is getting so up-tight over this whole
"advocacy" thing that he's having a mental breakdown right in front of
everybody. Notice the threats of how he will "call the police" if people
don't stop correcting his errors. And then there's the paranoia about how
people on Digg are intentionally sent there to discredit him. Hardly sounds
like fun to me.

>If somehow he can continue this
>streak without ever working a day, then more power to him.

Translation - Roy Schestowitz is an unemployed bum. Seriously... what
employer in their right mind would even consider hiring this nut job. A
quick Google search by any employer (something very common these days)
would immediately reveal that Roy Schestowitz is mentally unstable.

> Maybe he's rich already.

Very unlikely. He can't even afford to pay for his own internet access and
needs to leach off of Mark Kent's ISP to post his spam.