Re: Another Schestowitz bogus headline (was Re: [News] Gates Fundation [sic] Tries to Push GNU/Linux Out of OLPC)

"chrisv" <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Tim Smith wrote:
>
>>So you contention would be that as long as someone is not being paid and
>>is not elected, purposeful lying is OK?
>

> Has it been established that they are "purposeful lies" and not
> "errors"?

Whenever Roy Schestowitz is concerned I certainly wouldn't rule out basic
STUPIDITY.

After all, the paid shill Schestowitz has claimed that a BIOS keyboard error
is some sort of fault in Vista.